Nouveautés sur le blog !

Hello,

After several years of absence, I'm back with new drawings,
a new logo and more motivation !
My health hasn't allowed me to do much. I've been on hiatus since
December 2022 and I'm coming back strong.
 

You'll find a new link, my YouTube page. I started with songs, but I'm thinking of making more informative videos.

Here's my Youtube's link :  https://www.youtube.com/@lgdmdlb33

 Here are some of my latest drawings, also available on Instagram and Facebook. Here are my links.

Facebook (Illustrations Jena Tifo) : https://www.facebook.com/jenatifo/

Facebook (The Grimoire Of The Whisper Of The Mist) :  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61588956383751

( I have two different Facebook links: one for my drawings and one for my YouTube channel.)

Instagram : https://instagram.com/last_unicorn_dream/

 Here's my new drawings for you :

 

Here's a beautiful fantasy winged creature at night ! 

          My biggest inspiration is a best drummer of the music band : Peter Criss. The original catman !
          His album solo was a retro style album that I really like ! 

Here's my twist on an old drawings that I made before . Wanna more details  then just a character on a white canvas. Really happy of the resultat.

Here is an image from a DTIYS challenge from the artist : @_mie_mie_mie_. on Instagram. Please visit the instagram of this artist :https://www.instagram.com/_m_i_e_m_i_e_m_i_e_/. That's an artist who is a real inspiration to me.
Here is an image from a DTIYS challenge from the artist : @mochinuu on Instagram. Please visit the artist page : http://instagram.com/mochinuu/. Really great artist. 

Here is another image from a DTIYS challenge from the artist : @_mie_mie_mie_. on Instagram. Please visit the instagram of this artist : https://www.instagram.com/_m_i_e_m_i_e_m_i_e_/. That's an artist who is a real inspiration to me.


Here is another image from a DTIYS challenge from the artist: magsu.art on Instagram. Please visit the instagram of this artist : https://instagram.com/magsu.art/. Really beautiful drawings !

Here is another image from a DTIYS challenge from the artist : @_mie_mie_mie_. on Instagram. Please visit the instagram of this artist : https://www.instagram.com/_m_i_e_m_i_e_m_i_e_/. That's an artist who is a real inspiration to me.


I'm gonna share more drawings in the future. If you wanna see me drawing something special, just tell me, I'll do my best to try to draw it.
 
Have a nice day :)
 

 

Commentaires